The common room, P-004
In the WN-building at the VU campus, Subliem has its own space, situated on the ground floor in room P-004. Here, members gather during breaks, borrels or after lectures.
The common room of Subliem is one of the most important places to SBI students. Subliem has set up three large fridges here where members can purchase cooled fizzy drinks, water and beer. Moreover, cheese melts can be found in the freezer and snacks in the snacks drawer to get your through the day.
The common room is a space where people gather to discuss assignments, unwind after an exam or talk through their creative ideas (start-ups, holidays, study curricula).
- 5 couches to relax after lectures and exams
- A counter to get some work done, drink a beer or play a game
- 3 large fridges with food and drink, or to keep your home-made food
- 2 freezers
- Infinite number of sockets
- Coat rack and boxes to store your belongings during lectures (own risk, but constant supervision)
- A mobile beer tap that enters during spontaneous drinks or organised borrels.
On the menu
|Fanta||Fanta Cassis||Iced Tea|
|Iced Tea Green||Chocomel||Fristi|
|Flat Water||Sparkling Water|
|Coke Zero||Iced Tea|
|Kinder Bueno||Cheese melt||Sultana|
|Pink icing cake||Noodles||Bapao|